- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- PONY Branch 50th Anniversary Luncheon
- NYC Celebrates Cunard's 175th Anniversary
- 1885 Tall Ship WAVERTREE
- 1965 Maiden Arrival of SS MICHELANGELO by Ted Scull
- Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel
- Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
- Norwegian Breakaway Departing NYC - May 2013 by Stuart Gewirtzman
- Recent Photos by G. Justin Zizes 2013
- Harbor Cruise
October 23, 2011
- A Visit to the NS Savannah by Greg Fitzgerald
- Norwegian Epic in NYC - July 2010
- Harbor Happenings
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole Newsletter
- March 22 (Thursday) - PRINSENDAM AND VIKING STAR: ELEGANCE, COMFORT AND STYLE AT SEA presented by David Hume
- April 27 - EVOLUTION OF THE PORT OF NEW YORK AS A CRUISE PORT presented by Allan Jordan
- Opening June 23 - MILLIONS: MIGRANTS AND MILLIONAIRES ABOARD THE GREAT LINERS, 1900-1914, at the South Street Seaport Museum
- January 2018 edition of the PORTHOLE posted - 03/07/18
- 2018 PONY Cruise Schedules updated - 02/03/18
Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel - Feb. 1, 2014
NCL's newest ship, the 4,000-passenger NORWEGIAN GETAWAY, arrived in NY Harbor after a transatlantic crossing from Southampton, UK, on January 26, 2014. After a two-night invitation-only cruise, she remained at Manhattan Cruise Terminal Pier 88 through February 3rd under private charter to Anheuser-Busch InBev to serve as the BUD LIGHT HOTEL for invited guests attending the Super Bowl.
Guests were provided with an enclosed walkway from Pier 86 to Pier 88.
The NORWEGIAN GETAWAY name can been seen under the BUD LIGHT HOTEL banner.
Several of the ship's tenders can be seen tied up at the pier.