- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel
- Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
- Norwegian Breakaway Departing NYC - May 2013 by Stuart Gewirtzman
- Recent Photos by G. Justin Zizes 2013
- Harbor Cruise
October 23, 2011
- A Visit to the NS Savannah by Greg Fitzgerald
- Norwegian Epic in NYC - July 2010
- Harbor Happenings
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole - Newsletter
The PONY Branch provides its members and guests with monthly illustrated programs in midtown Manhattan, activities such as ship visits, harbor trips, ocean-going cruises at group rates and the annual ocean liner bazaar.
Our website aims to be the premier resource regarding Port of New York passenger shipping, current port news, events that celebrate its history, what to see along the waterfront and how to explore our great harbor.
A special feature is the annual schedule of the port's cruise ship arrivals and departures at the Manhattan, Brooklyn and Bayonne terminals.
- March 27 - CRUISING MIAMI STYLE: THE BIRTH OF THE MODERN CRUISE INDUSTRY AND THE SHIPS THAT LED THE WAY presented by Allan E. Jordan
- Oct 10-17 - PONY Branch New England/Canada cruise on REGAL PRINCESS
- Ongoing - South Street Seaport Museum Bowne Printers & Maritime Craft Center, 207-209 Water Street, Open daily, 11AM-7PM
- January PORTHOLE Posted - 3/09/2015
- 2015 PONY Cruise Schedules (January-June) Updated - 2/2/2015
- New entry added to PONY Resources/Books of Interest - 3/9/2015
Answers to the "Name That Ship" quiz in the March 2015 PORTHOLE can be found here