- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- NYC Celebrates Cunard's 175th Anniversary
- 1885 Tall Ship WAVERTREE
- 1965 Maiden Arrival of SS MICHELANGELO by Ted Scull
- Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel
- Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
- Norwegian Breakaway Departing NYC - May 2013 by Stuart Gewirtzman
- Recent Photos by G. Justin Zizes 2013
- Harbor Cruise
October 23, 2011
- A Visit to the NS Savannah by Greg Fitzgerald
- Norwegian Epic in NYC - July 2010
- Harbor Happenings
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole - Newsletter
The PONY Branch provides its members and guests with monthly illustrated programs in midtown Manhattan, activities such as ship visits, harbor trips, ocean-going cruises at group rates and the annual ocean liner bazaar.
Our website aims to be the premier resource regarding Port of New York passenger shipping, current port news, events that celebrate its history, what to see along the waterfront and how to explore our great harbor.
A special feature is the annual schedule of the port's cruise ship arrivals and departures at the Manhattan, Brooklyn and Bayonne terminals.
- Oct 3 - OCEAN LINER BAZAAR - See Flyer for details.
- Oct 10-17 - PONY Branch New England/Canada cruise on REGAL PRINCESS
- October 24 - WSS-PONY BRANCH 50TH ANNIVERSARY LUNCHEON
- Ongoing - South Street Seaport Museum Bowne Printers & Maritime Craft Center, 207-209 Water Street, Open daily, 11AM-7PM
- 2015 PONY Cruise Schedules updated - 10/2/2015
- June PORTHOLE Posted - 9/08/2015
- Cunard 175th Anniversary photo essay added to FEATURED ARTICLES/ESSAYS - 7/20/15