- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel
- Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
- The 2013 Ocean Liner Bazaar by Marjorieann Matuszek
- Norwegian Breakaway Departing NYC - May 2013 by Stuart Gewirtzman
- Recent Photos by G. Justin Zizes 2013
- Harbor Cruise
October 23, 2011
- A Visit to the NS Savannah by Greg Fitzgerald
- Norwegian Epic in NYC - July 2010
- Harbor Happenings
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole - Newsletter
The PONY Branch provides its members and guests with monthly illustrated programs in midtown Manhattan, activities such as ship visits, harbor trips, ocean-going cruises at group rates and the annual ocean liner bazaar.
Our website aims to be the premier resource regarding Port of New York passenger shipping, current port news, events that celebrate its history, what to see along the waterfront and how to explore our great harbor.
A special feature is the annual schedule of the port's cruise ship arrivals and departures at the Manhattan, Brooklyn and Bayonne terminals.
- TUESDAY Sept 23 - RMS Titanic (A Lesser-Known Episode) and RMS QE2 (A First-hand Accident Account) presented by Richard Wagner
- Sat Oct 18 - Ocean Liner Bazaar
- Sat Oct 25 - Royal Princess Luncheon (at Brooklyn Cruise Terminal)
- May 24 - Governors Island opens for 2014 season (daily)
- Ongoing - South Street Seaport Museum Lightship AMBROSE and barque PEKING open Wed-Sun, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Summer PORTHOLE Posted - 9/02/2014
- 2014 PONY Cruise Schedules updated - 5/19/14
- PONY Resources/Webcam Listings Updated - 3/9/14
- New Photo Essay on the NORWEGIAN GETAWAY posted - 2/3/14